In Scene 4, Troy talks about his past, his responsibilities, and the choices he has made in life. Have you ever had to choose between something you wanted to do and something you needed to do? What influenced your decision, and were you satisfied with your choice?
There’s multiple things I’ve wanted to do but did something I didn’t want to or something that would benefit me, but this one time was a very important choose for me. One day I felt like turning on my console and playing video games. But as I lay there in my bed I also thought to myself that I haven’t read my Bible in a minute. So that day and multiple days, I was faced with playing virtual games or building and strengthening my faith and also my relationship with God. As a teenager this was a hard decision for me at the time, but in my mind I knew how much peace I would feel with just spending time with God for a hour. So I decided to pick up my Bible and I read for an hour. Before and after I was done reading, I said a prayer that made my mind so clear and help me find peace. I not only felt glad, I felt like that very decision was the best decision I’ve made with my time.
Comments
Post a Comment