Describe a time when you felt completely lost.

 A time a felt lost is the time I felt disconnected from God. Throughout my teenage years, I’ve always put a lot of pressure on myself to be a perfect human being for Christ. One Time when I messed up, I felt like God just didn't want anything to do with me Anymore so I fell into a deep pit of guilt. So for months I went without reading my bible, praying, etc. At the time, I felt like confused, lost, scared, stressed, and useless. It was not until then that a day I stubble across a video on the internet, with another follower of Christ, a man who has also struggled with sinning. In the video, he tells his story and it suddenly connects to me. He shares this verse, 1 John 4:18-19, and elaborates on how even though we mess up God still loves us and will never create a feeling of torment for us. After watching that video, it uplifted me and showed me that even God still loves me, the me where I mess up or fall into to things of the world, but even still, he loves me as his Child.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

If someone tried to understand you using only your race, what important things would that person miss? Describe at least three other parts of your cultural identity that help make you who you are.