Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.
My adaptations to the demand of this course simply came from being in class every 4 days, taking notes on information I can retain, and answering questions from Mr. Rease. The one strength I've shown so far in this class, Is just writing down notes that assist me on the topic we're on. Whether it's just writing down factors about cultural identity or someone else's cultural identity, I've become strong to how this class functions. Though I'll say the only weakness I've had is putting my thoughts together in this class. Whether it's on a blog, or a paper assignment, the thought process has been the most challenging in this class. There's nothing wrong with the questions thrown at us, but it's the thought I have to put in the question to answer it to my fullest. Closing this blog, I have adapted and shown my strength by paying attention to whatever we're assigned, such as documentaries about people's cultural identity or notes. The thing that has challenged me the most is my thought process.
Comments
Post a Comment