3 goals that I want to achieve this year

 3 goals I want to achieve this year is to Grow closer and deepen my faith in Christ, receive any college offer(Juco-D1) to play wide receiver, and maintain a high GPA in school. As someone who started devoting their life to Christ since 2020, every year it has been a goal of mine to find new ways to walk in his image. Whether it's spreading his word, loving others, or living for him daily, I just want to become who I am intended to be in his image. My second goal is to receive any college scholarship in american football. This year I want to not use football as a way to Glorify God, but also something to dedicate my hard work to. I did have a set back this summer due to my knee injury and missed a majority of the summer events, But because of my hard work and dedication, I know I can earn up to a generous amount of college offers. My last and final goal would be to maintain a High GPA. My mom showed me the importance of having good grades a long time ago. My mom not only received 5 degrees, but gave birth to me and took care of my older siblings at the same time, and later on got a job as a middle school teacher. My mother always was there for my dreams, but she always showed me how important academics are and how they can lead to the success we all dream for in life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe a time when you felt completely lost.

Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

If someone tried to understand you using only your race, what important things would that person miss? Describe at least three other parts of your cultural identity that help make you who you are.